Friday, May 31, 2019

A New Movement

   "I would like to propose a solution to the hate that I see between people of differing opinions in the United States.  I have opinions in politics and religion, and if I am not careful, I will argue with people having different opinions; but, I have come to the conclusion that, in spite of our difference of opinion most people are good people who only want the best for themselves and others.

    What concerns me is the way some people hate those that have a different opinion. Hate is a terrible thing. Hate serves no useful purpose. Hate is destructive. Hate hurts the hater far more than it hurts the person being hated. When you hate someone, it destroys your inner being, slowly but surely.

     Love is the answer to hate. With love you can understand why the other person believes the way they do, even if you disagree with them. It is better to lose an argument and end up being right, than it is to think you won the argument and continue to live in a lie. With love, if the other person is wrong, then they may listen to you when they see that you are willing to listen to them. Love is the answer, I sincerely believe. Let's spread this message of love everywhere." - Frank DeLucca

No comments:

Post a Comment