Thursday, April 18, 2024

Adam Schiff For U.S. Senate

    I've been thinking a lot lately about the gravity of the situation we're facing, and I wanted to share some thoughts with you. So much is at stake right now - and there is so much to be done. Restoring abortion rights nationwide. Defending democracy. Stopping Trump and his cronies from regaining power. Ending the gun violence epidemic, Fighting back against oil industry greed and price gouging. It's a lot, and I understand why you might want a break. I get it. I think about this everyday, especially how it will impact my kids and yours. The important thing to remember is that we must keep pushing for a better future. And never ever - lose hope. My opponent Steve Garvey may have Donad Trump, his own personal wealth, and GOP dark money groups on his side, but I've got something better. We've beaten the odds before, and I have no doubt that together we can flip the House, defend our Senate majority, reelect Joe Biden, and keep Trump far away from the White House. But to prepare for the battles ahead, I'm humbly asking for your support. - Rep. Adam Schiff (D)-CA

No comments:

Post a Comment